Balloon Vegetables

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Christian . . . only not!

The majority of my school's so called christians aren't as christian as they should/could be. At first glance I took some of them to be people who I could really be God followers. But now that I am in my sophomore year i can see straight through their charades. This really gets my worked up because I'm here struggling to overcome temptations and they are out in the land of sin soing on like they're doing God a favor by disregarding those things He commands. BLAH BLAH!

3 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Christina said...

My dearest Adam,
Do not be discouraged. You pray for those who claim to be Christ followers so that they would not just claim it, but live it. Just think how much more blessed you will be by enduring and perservering thru Christ in you. You have a good head on your shoulders and I feel privelaged that I can be called your friend. You stay strong in the Lord and know that whenever you need someone to vent to or whatever that I am here for you! I Adam you!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Adam
hang in there friend and read Psalm 73
your brother
nathan

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Sara said...

tell me about it...stud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home